To develop and operate sustainable, first-class properties that meet the needs of the community, consumer and retailer. Our mission is achieved by a combination of a sustainable merchandising strategy, creative deal-making, and thorough financial analysis.
- Four decades of retail development experience
- Full service developer with a national support system
- Strong history of redeveloping and repositioning real estate assets as well as new development
- Knowledge of a full range of retail assets, from urban mixed-use to suburban grocery anchored to free-standing triple-net development
- Understanding of the big picture and the importance of the merchandising mix
- Believers in value creation
- Innovative and creative, yet thoughtful about bringing projects in on budget and on time
- Integrity beyond reproach
- Flexibility regarding joint ventures
- Integrity, professionalism and passion for excellence
- An entrepreneurial team of executives, with a vision for the future
- Creative development and “turn-around” strategies to maximize value
- Strong operating platform
- Enduring relationships with local and national retailers, the brokerage community and property owners
- Unmatched accessibility of resources and market information
Our strategy is achieved by a combination of sustainable merchandising strategy, creative dealmaking and thorough financial analysis. We bring an innovative and creative team approach to each of our projects through:
- Strategic acquisitions of underutilized assets through aggressive management, first class institutional assets
- Identifying target growth areas for anchor retailers and develop shopping centers that meet the needs of the community
Chamber of Commerce's
2016 Eli Whitney Award
Grossman Development Group was the recipient of the Corridor Nine Chamber of Commerce's 2016 Eli Whitney Award.
This prestigious community award has only been given to 18 entrepreneurs since 1989 and is presented to a member for their perseverance in innovation, meeting business challenges and adversities, and has significantly expanded or revitalized their existing business.